Madison Dance Academy is committed to the health and safety of our community including staff, students and families. We are following Dane County Health and taking additional precautions. Please read thoroughly and be aware of our expectations of our dancers and families.
Our classrooms are marked to maintain at least 6 feet of distance from one dancer to another, while limiting 10 dancers per studio. There is a hand sanitizer station entering and exiting the studio that we require dancers to use every time they are in or out.
Masks are required at all times per Dane County and State health orders. Anyone that enters the studio must follow this. We are encouraging dancers to take breaks if necessary and offering more time to allow dancers heart rate to slow down.
The lobby, classrooms and bathrooms are sanitized and disinfected multiple times per day as well as door handles. The studio is also deep cleaned 2-3 times throughout the week. Any mats, weights or bosu balls used for conditioning or acro will be sanitized in between each dancer.
The lobby and dressing room is currently closed. We ask that parents wait in their cars, or drop off and come back when their dancer is done.
PLEASE STAY HOME IF…
- You have had a fever in the past 24 hours.
- You or anyone in your family show signs of fever or illness.
- You have recently been in contact with anyone who shows signs of illness.
- You or a household member have a confirmed case or have come into contact with someone who has a confirmed case of Covid-19.
- You have a confirmed case of Covid-19 even if symptomatic.
- Follow guidelines given by your doctor regarding quarantining and when you can return to activities.
Please check your email frequently to stay up to date on any updates regarding the re-opening of the studio or other guidelines, etc.